Established in 2011, Crossfade Creative is a media production company offering full range of creative services from concept, idea, script writing, storyboard, art direction, filming, editing, motion graphic, animation and to visual effect.
Founded by Mr. Welby Chung Wai-kuen, an international video and animation awards winner, Crossfade Creative has been co-operating with various advertising agencies and production houses in Hong Kong and Asia-Pacific regions to produce a number of quality television commercials, music videos, animation, promotional videos, live visual and event/on-location video productions.
With our track record of excellence, we are out to prove ourselves as our clients' creative partner to visualize the concepts and help clients convert them into reality.
Premium Brand: McDonald / Disney / Sony / Joyce Boutique / Lane Crawford / Nokia / Audi / Mercedes-Benz / Siemens / DBS Bank / Beacon College / Coca- Cola / Tough Jean Ltd / Qeelin / Lucozade / Acuvue
Agency & Studio: TFIDM / Prizm / Centro Digital Pictures Ltd / Kinomotive / Yu+Co / October Picture / Agenda Asia / Free-D Workshop / Prime Concept Ltd / DPI HK
Entertainment & Record Label: East Asia Entertainment Ltd / Hummingbird Music / Gold Typhoon (TW)/ Bang Music / GME / Neway Star/ Freeway / Polar Bear Production / Crewplayers / Live Entertainment Ltd / Neverland Studio / J. Music Ltd / One Dollar Production Ltd / Toro Production Ltd (TW)
• Work closely with pre-production team to complete high quality of varies genre of videography
• Responsible for video shoot , lighting set up and audio recording
• Responsible for live-streaming broadcast set up and operation control
• Research, develop creative idea and design visual mockup to company standard
• Responsible for offline video editing
• Manage raw material and file storage in a good format
• Ensure videos are in high standard quality and complete production within time frame
• At least 2 years relevant working experience in video production
• Proficient of video camera, also familiar with wide range of live broadcast equipment ,lights, audio
• Knowledge of video editing is a must
• Able to work independently, under pressure
• Self-motivated, well-organised and a good team player
• Ability to multi-task and produce good content in tight schedule
Click “I’m interested” to apply! Remember to fill in your profile and upload your CV!
⚠️Remember to fill in your profile and upload your CV！Empty profile WILL NOT be considered