Supporting over 7 million users worldwide, Odoo is an all-in-one ERP (enterprise resource planning) software that empowers companies with a simple yet robust business management system.
Established in 2005 and headquartered in Belgium. Today, Odoo operates more than 10 offices across 7 countries including Belgium, Luxembourg, USA, Mexico, U.A.E, India and Hong Kong. Our Hong Kong office operations covers the whole APAC region.
We have developed 30 main applications which are regularly upgraded. In addition, our community of more than 1500 active members, have contributed to 16000+ apps to cover a wide variety of business needs.
With our on-line and on-premise offerings, Odoo is the most installed business software in the world, used by over 7 million users worldwide ranging from startup companies (1 user) to large enterprises (300,000+ users). Our offerings are up to 3 times more affordable than traditional competitors.
Our mission is to provide a range of easy to use business applications that form a complete suite of tools to accompany any business need, allowing companies easy access to the software they need to run and expand their business.
As a company we’ve matured massively compared to where we started. We’re proud to have a start-up culture together with a dynamic, international working environment.
Join a vibrant and innovative team, working within an organization that values independence, flexibility and personal growth. Channel Account Managers develop Odoo's partner relationships within an assigned territory, working with the complete software ecosystem and performing indirect sales and through our partner network. We are looking for talents ideally with between 1-3 years of experience to join the team who currently works with a large diversity of companies in the APAC region covering many different industries, and each team member has a unique opportunity to learn how ERP/CRM software can become a competitive tool for these organizations.
• To get in contact with potential partners who have shown interest in selling Odoo (calls, e-mails, product demos, and webinars)
• To understand how partners work, how Odoo will help them be more efficient, and how selling Odoo's products and services can fit into their business model
• Establish affiliate relationships and negotiate commissions
• Train partners on effective methods for selling and implementing Odoo software
• Retain sophisticated partners while coaching inexperienced partners into streamlined sales machines
• Collaborate with partners to establish a tailored implementation package for end customers and negotiate the software requirements
• Create and implement cross-functional processes for partners and customers to increase their operational efficiency
• Coordinate with the team of functional consultants who will deliver the implementation
• Bachelor degree or higher
• Bilingual (English + an APAC language)
• Strong software and new technology awareness
• Excellent communication skill, you like to negotiate and to achieve targets
• Passionate about sales
NICE TO HAVE
• Languages: Bahasa, Vietnamese, Thai, Tagalog, Japanese
• Immediate Availability
• 1 - 3 years relevant experience in channel sales in the software sector
• You are able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
• You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
• You are a quick and autonomous learner
• You have an entrepreneur mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
• Willing to contribute to great company culture