PUREARTH is an iconic, award-winning wild-harvested, artisanal skincare, and wellness brand, which offers ancient Ayurvedic wisdom for a modern lifestyle.
公平貿易 純素 零殘忍
We value clean beauty and wellness.
Founded in 2014 by Kavita Khosa, the brand offers an award-winning, artisanal skincare collection, carefully formulated by hand in micro-batches, harnessing the potency of rare and precious botanicals wild-harvested ecologically or cultivated organically by farmers and grassroots producers at soaring altitudes in the pristine Himalayas.
We equally value the ingredients, maker, and you. Each Purearth creation you buy makes you a co-creator, supporting fair trade, income generation for grassroots producers and marginalized women, and reducing gender bias.
Born from a desire to reconnect with the Earth, we seek to foster a culture of conscious consumption, working with microcredit women self-help groups in the soaring altitudes of the pristine Himalayas, reducing societal inequities and gender inequality.
Our environmental initiatives support biodynamic and organic farming methods, carbon offsets through reforestation projects, sanitation, eco-toilets, and women’s health and wellness programs by partnering with NGOs, CBOs, women micro-credit and self-help groups in the remotest villages of the Himalayas.
Join the movement, gather PureSeeds & grow with us! (IG: @purearth.hk @purepurposefoundation)
An award winning, wild harvest, cruelty free brand with HQ in Hong Kong. We retail at luxury high end stores and spas across the globe.
Purearth works with grassroots organizations in the Himalayas sourcing fair trade, sustainable raw material enabling grassroots and women self-help groups, impacting social change and sustainable livelihoods. To learn more about the philosophy please visit www.purearth.asia.
● 2-3 years experience in luxury E-commerce, operations and logistics.
● Experience in the skincare and wellness industry is a plus.
● Excellent English and Chinese verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
● Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite -word, excel, powerpoint, outlook and operating on MAC/Windows systems
● Ability to respond positively to changes in priority and workload
● Ability to independently organize projects and manage teams across different countries
● A conscious work ethic respecting people and the planet.
Purearth is growing rapidly and in an exciting phase of development The candidate will have an opportunitry to learn and grow both personally and career wise with excellent long term prospects.
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered