Come Know is a multidiscipline marketing and creative agency. We work with brands and help them achieve their KPI through 3Rs - Recognition, Revenue & Retention. We bring together people from a wide range of categories, from marketing strategy, digital marketing, event planning, creatives, technology to analytics, to help you break out in a competitive business world.
We have always regarded our customers as partners and have completed hundreds of projects since established. We do more than finishing the work, but also devote into the development and growth of partners, because each partner has its own needs, and we must carefully understand and think about the most appropriate program.
As the saying goes: "Planning can't keep pace with change" and we are convinced that only continuous learning can create the right strategy with partners in a rapidly changing world. Therefore, when we join forces with our partners, we constantly test and introduce new knowledge and technology to make the plan evolve better.
Our partners include large enterprises, small and medium-sized companies, and even start-ups, only because we believe that the business world is not a simple zero-sum game, but the object of each company is different, and can even help each other to grow together.
As a result, in addition to creative and media planning, we launched the SME Lab in 2018 - a new media platform that distributes contents suitable for SMEs through websites smelab.com.hk and social media. On the other hand, we organize workshops and exchanges to enable SME management to keep up with the latest information and expertise and communicate with other decision makers and to facilitate collaboration.
As Account Manager, you have to
- Reach out potential clients and explore new business opportunities
- Be responsible for sales management, marketing activities and account handling
- Implement sales plan and approach clients to achieve designated sales target
- Maintain excellent communication with clients, teammates and vendors
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of clients’ business, plan the resources appropriately and offer viable solutions to meet clients’ needs
What you should have
- Degree holder in advertising / PR / marketing communications / journalism or related disciplines will be a plus
- 2 years’ experience in advertising industry / marketing / media / event agencies
- Excellent skill of Sales and Account Management
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented with demonstrated multi-task ability
- Good leadership, strong presentation skills, teamwork skills
- Outgoing personality, ability to listen, and positive spirit
Please click ”I’m interested” to apply!