YouTrip is a multi-currency mobile wallet with a prepaid Mastercard® that offers zero transaction fees across 150+ currencies at wholesale exchange rates. The mobile app also allows for the exchange and storage of 10 selected currencies in advance through the in-app exchange feature. The YouTrip mobile application works with a linked pre-paid Mastercard® and can be used to make payments at more than 30 million Mastercard accepting merchants worldwide.
YouTrip is a regional financial technology startup based in Hong Kong and Singapore, dedicated to creating the best mobile financial services for travellers by simplifying overseas spending and creating a fuss-free travel experience. YouTrip's mission is to help people across Southeast Asia manage their money in a simpler yet smarter way, starting with a core focus on travellers.
Based in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Thailand, YouTrip is made up of people with experience in leading tech companies and some of the world’s biggest financial institutions. As a group, we’re committed to bringing world-class mobile financial services to Asia, with a core focus on travellers.
Technology is nothing without purpose.
Driven by a commitment to create a smarter, easier way for people to pay in foreign currency, we’ve tapped on our team’s tech and financial expertise to create a secure, bank-grade platform that lets anyone, and we mean anyone, exchange currencies and make payments in just a few steps.
Our foreign exchange rates are updated by the minute and displayed to you on the YouTrip app at spot Wholesale Exchange Rates with no markups whatsoever.
Our culture is entrepreneurial, open & inclusive, teamwork-oriented with a flat structure. We are looking for talents with the aspiration to thrive in a rapidly growing business in the exciting FinTech space.
- Build scalable server-side applications that will constitute our core platforms and provide services to our mobile application and business partners
- Create robust yet reliable highly transactional and event-driven application and infrastructure architectures
- Design, create and run automated unit and integration testing for Microservices and supporting systems/infrastructure
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in a fast and iterative development process
- Participate in all phases of development life cycle such as coding, code review, testing and debugging
- Take ownership and responsibility on the software and system you created
- Passionate about technology – you have a minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in software development, using Java, .Net, Python, or other popular languages; knowledge in Golang is a plus. You have a strong interest in working with microservices and cloud technologies.
- Adaptable with a growth-mindset – you want to grow and you learn by doing. You always value opportunities to improve. Obstacles and failures only motivate you to move forward.
- A respectful and open team player – you are transparent about your work. You enjoy contributing to the team and you are also open to receiving and giving feedback in a respectful manner. Having experience in technical initiatives and leadership is also a great plus.
- Excited about high-quality work – thoughtful and forward-thinking about system design and programming. You are resilient and you find satisfaction in overcoming challenges and solving puzzles.
What we offer:
- An innovative culture that encourages talents to work highly collaboratively in a respectful, friendly environment
- A great work environment at WeWork in Sheung Wan with large private office space (2 min walk from Sheung Wan MTR)
- Access to a deep bench of technical and business experts to work together
- Medical and dental insurance
COME JOIN US NOW AND MAKE AN IMPACT!