Creative (Designer, writer etc.)
Let’s start by sharing a bit about us...we are a collective of creative and curious individuals, who are passionate about what We do, from ideation to launch, there is not a single step of the way, where we don’t put our heart into our work. What keeps us motivated? We practice care and never lose sight of the purpose, that’s how we reach to the heart of the change.Urban Air has won numerous local and international design awards, in commendation of its creative strength and edge. With over 17 years of visual design, digital and brand communication experience, we have been worked with more than 300 diverse clients include some of the world's best-known and most successful brands & retailers.
We started 17 years ago with many light bulb moments and a compelling drive to bring innovative and creative marketing solutions to life. Throughout the years, our motivation and passion have evolved into a distinctive dream: crafting stories that matter, and hopefully changing this world to a better place, one story at the time.
This new decade is going to be challenging yet highly motivating to make an even greater impact, giving distinctive voices and remarkable identities to visions and dreams of our clients.
What defines us is the diversity and uniqueness of our people, and what truly sets us apart is our company culture. A relentless “can do” attitude combined with a sense of ownership and belonging, topped up by going the extra mile beyond the 9 to 5 mindset. We work hard but we also know how to play hard, because fostering creativity and igniting imagination is at the heart of what we do.
Our organizational chart reflects our culture. We don’t top down approach but rather a circular sharing, with a strong core, aka the Incredible Three, the founding engine of the company, surrounded by the talented team members, aka our left and right side of the Urban Air brain.
Kelly, Chris and Claudia, The Incredible Three are a unique blend of creativity, strategy, storytelling and operations. Each project kicks off and is supervised by their inputs and commitment to inject a touch of magic. We believe teamwork is key to unlock excellence.
You will become a core member of our company, bridging gap between the business needs and digital solutions. So, your project management skills, business senses and interpersonal communication are all valuable to us. We hope you enjoy working and mastering all tech & business processes in our company.
- Efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across multiple projects.
- Responsible for project management and help the design team stick with a timeline from conception and development and implementation.
- Deliver creative and quality presentations.
- Manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets and scopes
- Work closely with strategy, creative and development teams on project execution and post-launch monitoring.
- Bachelor’s degree in E-commerce, Marketing or all related disciplines or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of work experience in any E-Commerce, marketing or IT related position.
- Good understanding of some areas of the following will be preferred: Shopify, Woocommerce, WordPress, Salesforce, or Microsoft Dynamic/ NAV, etc.
- A good sense of business and supply chain operations.
- “Can do” attitude and always positive to take the challenge and provide solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Independent, well-organized, detail-oriented and patient personality.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal communication skills and always respect others.
Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered